Hi All,
Another quick report on todays road race.
I am quickly learning that the difference between A and B-grade is massive. Having won this race last year in B-Grade I would have thought that A would be hard but managable. How wrong I was. The pace that these guys can hold into a strong cross wind is a whole different level. When David Melville jumped off the front so early with the others boys I thought they were on a kamikazi mission. I got pumped out the back too early in the race and rode 65km by myself just to get some good training out of the day and not waste it by quitting early.
Back to the drawing board now to come up with a plan on how to stick with these biys for longer. Crits and sprints are easy, road races are punishment. Hopefully the next races are better.
See you all on Tuesday.
Shauno
No comments:
Post a Comment