Hey, I'm be racing the scenic rim tour over the weekend.
Hi, I am racing B grade at the tour of the scenic rim.
Heya, I will be racing elite A women this weekend. See you all there in our new kit. Yay.
Yes I am keen to do either the Hamilton Wheelers Elimba race at 1:30pm or the Muzz crit.
I will be at Murrarie. I usually race B unless I miss the start and race B1... Scott
Hi there I am racing for 24 hours with some other crazy team mates! Rightly called Insomnia BRING IT ON DONKEY KONG!
Its likely I'll be hitting up Muzz but maybe Hamilton Wheelers Elimba if I can be convinced.....
I will be at the MUZZ racing B1
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey, I'm be racing the scenic rim tour over the weekend.
Hi, I am racing B grade at the tour of the scenic rim.
Heya, I will be racing elite A women this weekend. See you all there in our new kit. Yay.
Yes I am keen to do either the Hamilton Wheelers Elimba race at 1:30pm or the Muzz crit.
I will be at Murrarie. I usually race B unless I miss the start and race B1... Scott
Hi there I am racing for 24 hours with some other crazy team mates! Rightly called Insomnia BRING IT ON DONKEY KONG!
Its likely I'll be hitting up Muzz but maybe Hamilton Wheelers Elimba if I can be convinced.....
I will be at the MUZZ racing B1
Post a Comment