Monday, July 20
1st C-Grade Jon Brooks Memorial!
Congratulations goes to Scott H for a tough win on Sunday. I backed up from my win on Saturday to have a go at Mt Tyson also. I spoke with Scott and he said he was strong and ready to win so I decided from the start to race for him as he was confident. Scott rode the perfect race sitting in and attacking on the hills. On the final climb with 3km to go Scott got away with three others from c-grade and picked the right time to sprint with 200m to go. I came in around 30 seconds later for 5th. Great result and teamwork. I will post some photos up as soon as I get them. Well done to everyone else that raced also. DaveM got a puncher on the first lap that ended his race. Shane B and Nick G also raced hard and came in with the main group around a minute after the lead bunch. Great to see everyone having a good day out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah awesome work by Scotty to take out the win yesterday, well deserved.
Cunningham should be a great race for each of our grades, especially C grade with quite a few options if the whole team enters.
Fantastic effort everyone who raced. Great team work, that's what we want to hear :)
Post a Comment