Hi All.



This weekend I have been lucky enough to trial the new 2010 Hi-mod Super Six Cannondale. The reason for the post is that co-incidentally it is in the D3SCRT colours!
A little review...
IT IS FAST!
I have always been a believer that it is the engine that drives the vehicle. Bling is nice but ultimately it is the rider of the bike that makes a difference. How wrong have I been? The new team edition (Liquigas) does not like being ridden slowly. It accellerates, corners, handles, feels, and looks a million bucks. I believe this bike will enable the rider to step up to the next level!
For those who are looking to upgrade this summer, I would put this bike on your short list. I believe there is a Shimano Ultegra version retailing for 6k. Well worth the money for the frameset you are getting. The specs for the model that was test ridden:
Wheels - Mavic Carbone SLR
Groupo - Campag Super Record 11 speed (11-23)
Frameset - Cannondale Super Six Hi-mod 1 Team (Liquigas)
Tyres - Schwalbe Ultremo (145psi)
Bars - FSA K-Force carbon
Stem - FSA OS 99 carbon
Seat Pillar - FSA K-Force Carbon (25mm SB)
Seat - Fizik Antares
Test bike weight - 6.9kgs (56cm)
One last mention. I have been an avid Shimano supporter forever. Have riden SRAM, Campag in the past, but Shimano has always had a place in my garage. That being said, The new Super Record 11sp is amazing. When Campag has used the term "Ergo levers" in the past, I couldn't relate to what they were saying. These redesigned levers become one with your hand. They are exceptionally comfortable. The shifting is exceptional! I will say though. This groupset needs to be dialed in 100% unlike Shimano 10sp where you can get away with it being a tad out... Not with this. Have a "SKILLED" mechanic tune your gears or I dare say you will not enjoy what this groupset has to offer.
Any questions on this bike don't hesitate to contact me. I could talk all day about it.
Safe riding Ya'll
3 comments:
whats out team discount price on this??
I think if there is enough interest generated, the director sportif might be able to organise something?
sweet bike, and how about the colours? perfect
Post a Comment