Hi everyone,
I'm back from 10 days in cold NZ, looking forward to getting back into training. Today I was replacing my cassette and managed to strip the thread on the freehub body. Went down to the local bike shop and was quoted $190 for replacement freehub body, which I think is a bit steep for a $700 set of wheels. Anyway, I need to do some research to see if I can find one cheaper, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone has a cheap back wheel I could borrow for a week or so? It will need to be a Shimano 10-speed wheel, I can use my cassette, tube and tyre if you like. If you have one I can borrow (and can bring it to a morning training session at Data3) please let me know at mmckean@mmpi.biz or call me on 0411 157 946.
Cheers,
Mick
No comments:
Post a Comment