Sunday, April 17
Muzza Race Report C Grade
Hi All, Well rain and wet track welcomed the C grade team including: Ben, Mick, Dave, and myself. All the team was keen for a crack ,and to stay out the trouble (in the front half of the race). The prime was coming up fast and so was the tempo, we had a 42+km/h ave to start and we quickly caught the B grade group. This meant that we could not have the prime, when we had ben mick and dave all in the first 10 or so riders. It would have been good to see them have a go... anyway. We where asked to slow down to let B grade get a lead, and this meant we started going too slow. The full bunch was all together with 3 laps to go. I started moving up into about 10th wheel and was getting ready for the sprint. I should have tried a solo, or small group break away as the speed was still too slow and too many riders was left. So I was in 3rd wheel on the last corner but I ended up getting boxed in. I was able to get away through the middle but I could only get 4th. But I have learnt a great lesson today. I was good seeing todd out riding again, and Terrance trying to kill the B1 field. Thank you all C graders who came out on this wet day. see you all in training Adam Clark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment