Hi Team

I resisted for so long until I sacrificed myself for the team. I have been on a steep learning curve with GEN ‘Y’ Social technologies over the last 3 weeks and I now have 400+ contacts in Facebook, which apparently makes me appear somewhat credible.
Next week we are officially launching the Data#3 Cisco Capilano Racing Team Facebook presence with the assistance of Brett Bolam and David deMarco. The Data#3 Cisco Capilano Team will have a Facebook PAGE. Great to see 60-70% of you online. This is to provide a presence for our team and support our sponsors through endorsement, testimonials:
1. Get a FACEBOOK login: you can lock this down for almost total privacy/security. I resisted for so many years but have actually found it incredible in getting back in touch with my family and long lost relatives.
2. Search for team members and add them as a FRIEND including me.
3. Go to the team and sponsors pages and click LIKE (Data#3 Cisco Capilano Racing Team, Capilano, Scody, Maxxis, Cisco, Data#3 etc)
Let me know when you have done this. We need as many as possible LIKING our sponsors before we officially go live.
If you are concerned with security, privacy etc, please email Brett Bolam who will try to find the path.
Kind regards
Andrew
Andrew Heath | Account Executive, Integrated Solutions | |
| Mobile: +61 413 083 270 |
Details of Data#3's transmission content disclaimer can be accessed here -
www.data3.com.au

No comments:
Post a Comment